Sunday, October 12, 2008

Outside Reading 4

Dear Atul,

I would absolutely love to be in your position right now. You really made a wonderful choice deciding to publish this book. I have already learned so much! What kind of thoughts run through your mind everyday? Do you get nightmares from surgeries you do? What is it like learning from former doctors, do you have a fun time? I could go on and on with asking you questions. I am planning on attending a great college and being a doctor. There isn't a set topic though on what I would like to do... With some of the things you tell me on how much practice you have to do, and how difficult a few of the procedures were makes me a little nervous though, because I don't want to spend most of my life being taught and learning/studying. Is it worth it? The way you are telling about your life makes it so much more interesting to me because you are living the life of being in residency and it gives me a little bit of feel on what it could be like. Complications seems to fit the title of this book very nicely. There are and always will be complications in life and with human beings, nothing is perfect.

Sincerely,
Holly J.

No comments: