Sunday, February 22, 2009

Tres

Culture different from mine:

All around the world there are different cultures and beliefs in such a variety of things. I have a good friend who has a totally different culture and background than me and she believes in really different things. Most of the time, I think "ahh that's weird" or ask "why do you think that?" just because it is so different from me. I like to go out on the weekends and hang out with boys, but what she and her parents believe is that she can't be with boys, and she is only allowed to marry boys who are within the same culture.
Another differing culture that I find interesting are what people wear. Some cultures believe in wearing certain outfits and covering themselves up. This is so different from me because I wear whtaever i want and there really isn't anything that i'm "suppose" to wear. I think it's really cool to see and learn about other cultures because that's what makes everyone so different and unique.

No comments: